An app by Upload2Flickr
Upload2Flickr helps you upload photos and videos in Android phone to flickr.com. Some of the features include:
* Support multi flickr accounts. Please see also Accounts Management.
* Support to upload photos and videos.
* Works fine together with android internal app Gallery.
* There are 3 modes to do uploading:
1. Expert mode. In this mode, you can do very detail setting for uploading file, e.g. Select an account from the multi flickr accounts; Distribute the photo/video to several photo sets, even create new photo sets; Type the title, description of the file, and assign some tags; Post to blog, as well as you can post it to twitter.
2. 1-Click mode. This mode is for quickly uploading a file to flickr, just 1-click then the photo/video will be uploaded to the flickr account which you have configured in Upload2Flickr’s ‘Preferences’. Please see also Preferences to setup the 1-Click uploading.
3. Batch mode. If you want to select and upload a large number of files, you will like this mode, multi select the files then add them to the uploading queue in one time.
* Save the uploading tasks in database, never be lost even the handset is power off, after the handset is power on again and connect to the internet, the tasks will be started automatically.
* Some cool features to manage the tasks, e.g. Pause/resume the uploading tasks; Cancel the uploading tasks, you know it’s very useful when you find a video is too large and want to cancel it; Delete the pending tasks. Please see also Tasks Management.
* Start to work as soon as detecting the active network, and show a notification when starting uploading.