Returns a user NSID, given the url to a user's photos or profile.
This method does not require authentication.
- Your API application key. See here for more details.
- The url to the user's profile or photos page.
<user id="12037949632@N01"> <username>Stewart</username> </user>
1: User not found
- The passed URL was not a valid user profile or photos url.
100: Invalid API Key
- The API key passed was not valid or has expired.
105: Service currently unavailable
- The requested service is temporarily unavailable.
106: Write operation failed
- The requested operation failed due to a temporary issue.
111: Format "xxx" not found
- The requested response format was not found.
112: Method "xxx" not found
- The requested method was not found.
114: Invalid SOAP envelope
- The SOAP envelope send in the request could not be parsed.
115: Invalid XML-RPC Method Call
- The XML-RPC request document could not be parsed.
116: Bad URL found
- One or more arguments contained a URL that has been used for abuse on Flickr.