Returns the url to a group's page.
This method does not require authentication.
- Your API application key. See here for more details.
- The NSID of the group to fetch the url for.
<group nsid="48508120860@N01" url="http://www.flickr.com/groups/test1/" />
1: Group not found
- The NSID specified was not a valid group.
100: Invalid API Key
- The API key passed was not valid or has expired.
105: Service currently unavailable
- The requested service is temporarily unavailable.
106: Write operation failed
- The requested operation failed due to a temporary issue.
111: Format "xxx" not found
- The requested response format was not found.
112: Method "xxx" not found
- The requested method was not found.
114: Invalid SOAP envelope
- The SOAP envelope send in the request could not be parsed.
115: Invalid XML-RPC Method Call
- The XML-RPC request document could not be parsed.
116: Bad URL found
- One or more arguments contained a URL that has been used for abuse on Flickr.