This method requires authentication with 'write' permission.
Note: This method requires an HTTP POST request.
- Your API application key. See here for more details.
- ID of the user the testimonial is about
- The text of the testimonial. HTML/BBCode is not accepted
<rsp stat="ok"> <testimonial id="72157659275062162" date_create="1491516194" date_approved="0" approved="0" body="great photographer!"> <by_user nsid="45937598@N01" path_alias="" username="john" ispro="1" is_ad_free="0" realname="john nelson" /> <about_user nsid="516314214@N05" path_alias="stpaul" username="paul" ispro="0" is_ad_free="0" realname="paul peterson" /> </testimonial> </rsp>
1: Invalid NSID provided
2: Unable to save testimonial
3: Failed to read back testimonial ID
4: Testimonial already written for this user
95: SSL is required
- SSL is required to access the Flickr API.
96: Invalid signature
- The passed signature was invalid.
97: Missing signature
- The call required signing but no signature was sent.
98: Login failed / Invalid auth token
- The login details or auth token passed were invalid.
99: User not logged in / Insufficient permissions
- The method requires user authentication but the user was not logged in, or the authenticated method call did not have the required permissions.
100: Invalid API Key
- The API key passed was not valid or has expired.
105: Service currently unavailable
- The requested service is temporarily unavailable.
106: Write operation failed
- The requested operation failed due to a temporary issue.
111: Format "xxx" not found
- The requested response format was not found.
112: Method "xxx" not found
- The requested method was not found.
114: Invalid SOAP envelope
- The SOAP envelope send in the request could not be parsed.
115: Invalid XML-RPC Method Call
- The XML-RPC request document could not be parsed.
116: Bad URL found
- One or more arguments contained a URL that has been used for abuse on Flickr.