Get the raw versions of a given tag (or all tags) for the currently logged-in user.
This method does not require authentication.
- Your API application key. See here for more details.
- The tag you want to retrieve all raw versions for.
<who id="12037949754@N01"> <tags> <tag clean="foo"> <raw>foo</raw> <raw>Foo</raw> <raw>f:oo</raw> </tag> </tags> </who>
1: User not found
- The calling user was not logged in.
100: Invalid API Key
- The API key passed was not valid or has expired.
105: Service currently unavailable
- The requested service is temporarily unavailable.
106: Write operation failed
- The requested operation failed due to a temporary issue.
111: Format "xxx" not found
- The requested response format was not found.
112: Method "xxx" not found
- The requested method was not found.
114: Invalid SOAP envelope
- The SOAP envelope send in the request could not be parsed.
115: Invalid XML-RPC Method Call
- The XML-RPC request document could not be parsed.
116: Bad URL found
- One or more arguments contained a URL that has been used for abuse on Flickr.