Get the popular tags for a given user (or the currently logged in user).
This method does not require authentication.
- Your API application key. See here for more details.
- The NSID of the user to fetch the tag list for. If this argument is not specified, the currently logged in user (if any) is assumed.
- Number of popular tags to return. defaults to 10 when this argument is not present.
<who id="12037949754@N01"> <tags> <tag count="10">bar</tag> <tag count="11">foo</tag> <tag count="147">gull</tag> <tag count="3">tags</tag> <tag count="3">test</tag> </tags> </who>
1: User not found
- The user NSID passed was not a valid user NSID and the calling user was not logged in.
100: Invalid API Key
- The API key passed was not valid or has expired.
105: Service currently unavailable
- The requested service is temporarily unavailable.
106: Write operation failed
- The requested operation failed due to a temporary issue.
111: Format "xxx" not found
- The requested response format was not found.
112: Method "xxx" not found
- The requested method was not found.
114: Invalid SOAP envelope
- The SOAP envelope send in the request could not be parsed.
115: Invalid XML-RPC Method Call
- The XML-RPC request document could not be parsed.
116: Bad URL found
- One or more arguments contained a URL that has been used for abuse on Flickr.