Get the tag list for a given photo.
This method does not require authentication.
- Your API application key. See here for more details.
- The id of the photo to return tags for.
<photo id="2619"> <tags> <tag id="156" author="12037949754@N01" authorname="Bees" raw="tag 1">tag1</tag> <tag id="157" author="12037949754@N01" authorname="Bees" raw="tag 2">tag2</tag> </tags> </photo>
For an explanation of the
tag element, please read the tags documentation.
1: Photo not found
- The photo id passed was not a valid photo id.
100: Invalid API Key
- The API key passed was not valid or has expired.
105: Service currently unavailable
- The requested service is temporarily unavailable.
106: Write operation failed
- The requested operation failed due to a temporary issue.
111: Format "xxx" not found
- The requested response format was not found.
112: Method "xxx" not found
- The requested method was not found.
114: Invalid SOAP envelope
- The SOAP envelope send in the request could not be parsed.
115: Invalid XML-RPC Method Call
- The XML-RPC request document could not be parsed.
116: Bad URL found
- One or more arguments contained a URL that has been used for abuse on Flickr.