Returns a list of hot tags for the given period.
This method does not require authentication.
- Your API application key. See here for more details.
- The period for which to fetch hot tags. Valid values are
- The number of tags to return. Defaults to 20. Maximum allowed value is 200.
<hottags period="day" count="6"> <tag score="20">northerncalifornia</tag> <tag score="18">top20</tag> <tag score="15">keychain</tag> <tag score="10">zb</tag> <tag score="9">selfportraittuesday</tag> <tag score="4">jan06</tag> </hottags>
1: Invalid period
- The specified period was not understood.
100: Invalid API Key
- The API key passed was not valid or has expired.
105: Service currently unavailable
- The requested service is temporarily unavailable.
106: Write operation failed
- The requested operation failed due to a temporary issue.
111: Format "xxx" not found
- The requested response format was not found.
112: Method "xxx" not found
- The requested method was not found.
114: Invalid SOAP envelope
- The SOAP envelope send in the request could not be parsed.
115: Invalid XML-RPC Method Call
- The XML-RPC request document could not be parsed.
116: Bad URL found
- One or more arguments contained a URL that has been used for abuse on Flickr.