This method does not require authentication.
- Your API application key. See here for more details.
- The tag to fetch clusters for.
<clusters source="cows" total="2"> <cluster total="3"> <tag>farm</tag> <tag>animals</tag> <tag>cattle</tag> </cluster> <cluster total="3"> <tag>green</tag> <tag>landscape</tag> <tag>countryside</tag> </cluster> </clusters>
1: Tag cluster not found
- The tag was invalid or no cluster exists for that tag.
100: Invalid API Key
- The API key passed was not valid or has expired.
105: Service currently unavailable
- The requested service is temporarily unavailable.
106: Write operation failed
- The requested operation failed due to a temporary issue.
111: Format "xxx" not found
- The requested response format was not found.
112: Method "xxx" not found
- The requested method was not found.
114: Invalid SOAP envelope
- The SOAP envelope send in the request could not be parsed.
115: Invalid XML-RPC Method Call
- The XML-RPC request document could not be parsed.
116: Bad URL found
- One or more arguments contained a URL that has been used for abuse on Flickr.