This method requires authentication with 'read' permission.
- Your API application key. See here for more details.
- Stats will be returned for this date. This should be in either be in YYYY-MM-DD or unix timestamp format. A day according to Flickr Stats starts at midnight GMT for all users, and timestamps will automatically be rounded down to the start of the day.
- The domain to return referrers for. This should be a hostname (eg: "flickr.com") with no protocol or pathname.
- Number of referrers to return per page. If this argument is omitted, it defaults to 25. The maximum allowed value is 100.
- The page of results to return. If this argument is omitted, it defaults to 1.
<domain page="1" perpage="25" pages="1" total="3" name="flickr.com"> <referrer url="http://flickr.com/" views="11" /> <referrer url="http://flickr.com/photos/friends/" views="8" /> <referrer url="http://flickr.com/search/?q=stats+api" views="2" searchterm="stats api" /> </domain>
There is one
<referrer> element for each referring page, with attributes for the url and the number of views.
Where the referring page is a search engine and we have identified the search term it will be given in the searchterm attribute.
1: User does not have stats
- The user you have requested stats has not enabled stats on their account.
2: No stats for that date
- No stats are available for the date requested. Flickr only keeps stats data for the last 28 days.
3: Invalid date
- The date provided could not be parsed
5: Invalid domain
- The domain provided is not in the expected format.
95: SSL is required
- SSL is required to access the Flickr API.
96: Invalid signature
- The passed signature was invalid.
97: Missing signature
- The call required signing but no signature was sent.
98: Login failed / Invalid auth token
- The login details or auth token passed were invalid.
99: User not logged in / Insufficient permissions
- The method requires user authentication but the user was not logged in, or the authenticated method call did not have the required permissions.
100: Invalid API Key
- The API key passed was not valid or has expired.
105: Service currently unavailable
- The requested service is temporarily unavailable.
106: Write operation failed
- The requested operation failed due to a temporary issue.
111: Format "xxx" not found
- The requested response format was not found.
112: Method "xxx" not found
- The requested method was not found.
114: Invalid SOAP envelope
- The SOAP envelope send in the request could not be parsed.
115: Invalid XML-RPC Method Call
- The XML-RPC request document could not be parsed.
116: Bad URL found
- One or more arguments contained a URL that has been used for abuse on Flickr.