Returns a list of URLs for text files containing all your stats data (from November 26th 2007 onwards) for the currently auth'd user. Please note, these files will only be available until June 1, 2010 Noon PDT. For more information please check out this FAQ, or just go download your files.
This method requires authentication with 'read' permission.
- Your API application key. See here for more details.
<stats> <csvfiles> <csv href="http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3496/stats/72157623902771865_faaa.csv" type="daily" date="2010-04-01" /> <csv href="http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3376/stats/72157624027152370_fbbb.csv" type="monthly" date="2010-04-01" /> <csv href="http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4006/stats/72157623627769689_fccc.csv" type="daily" date="2010-03-01" /> .... </csvfiles> </stats>
96: Invalid signature
- The passed signature was invalid.
97: Missing signature
- The call required signing but no signature was sent.
98: Login failed / Invalid auth token
- The login details or auth token passed were invalid.
99: User not logged in / Insufficient permissions
- The method requires user authentication but the user was not logged in, or the authenticated method call did not have the required permissions.
100: Invalid API Key
- The API key passed was not valid or has expired.
105: Service currently unavailable
- The requested service is temporarily unavailable.
106: Write operation failed
- The requested operation failed due to a temporary issue.
111: Format "xxx" not found
- The requested response format was not found.
112: Method "xxx" not found
- The requested method was not found.
114: Invalid SOAP envelope
- The SOAP envelope send in the request could not be parsed.
115: Invalid XML-RPC Method Call
- The XML-RPC request document could not be parsed.
116: Bad URL found
- One or more arguments contained a URL that has been used for abuse on Flickr.