This method does not require authentication.
- Your API application key. See here for more details.
- A Flickr Places ID. (While optional, you must pass either a valid Places ID or a WOE ID.)
- A Where On Earth (WOE) ID. (While optional, you must pass either a valid Places ID or a WOE ID.)
<places total="79"> <place place_id="HznQfdKbB58biy8sdA" woeid="26332794" latitude="45.498" longitude="-73.575" place_url="/Canada/Quebec/Montreal /Montreal+Golden+Square+Mile" place_type="neighbourhood" photo_count="2717"> Montreal Golden Square Mile, Montreal, QC, CA, Canada </place> <place place_id="K1rYWmGbB59rwn7lOA" woeid="26332799" latitude="45.502" longitude="-73.578" place_url="/Canada/Quebec/Montreal/Downtown+Montr%C3%A9al" place_type="neighbourhood" photo_count="2317"> Downtown Montréal, Montreal, QC, CA, Canada </place> </places>
1: Required parameter missing
- One or more required parameter is missing from the API call.
2: Not a valid Places ID
- An invalid Places (or WOE) ID was passed with the API call.
3: Place not found
- No place could be found for the Places (or WOE) ID passed to the API call.
100: Invalid API Key
- The API key passed was not valid or has expired.
105: Service currently unavailable
- The requested service is temporarily unavailable.
106: Write operation failed
- The requested operation failed due to a temporary issue.
111: Format "xxx" not found
- The requested response format was not found.
112: Method "xxx" not found
- The requested method was not found.
114: Invalid SOAP envelope
- The SOAP envelope send in the request could not be parsed.
115: Invalid XML-RPC Method Call
- The XML-RPC request document could not be parsed.
116: Bad URL found
- One or more arguments contained a URL that has been used for abuse on Flickr.