Get the list of photos in a set.
This method does not require authentication.
- Your API application key. See here for more details.
- The id of the photoset to return the photos for.
- The user_id here is the owner of the set passed in photoset_id. This is optional, but passing this gives better performance.
- A comma-delimited list of extra information to fetch for each returned record. Currently supported fields are: license, date_upload, date_taken, owner_name, icon_server, original_format, last_update, geo, tags, machine_tags, o_dims, views, media, path_alias, url_sq, url_t, url_s, url_m, url_o
- Number of photos to return per page. If this argument is omitted, it defaults to 500. The maximum allowed value is 500.
- The page of results to return. If this argument is omitted, it defaults to 1.
- Return photos only matching a certain privacy level. This only applies when making an authenticated call to view a photoset you own. Valid values are:
- 1 public photos
- 2 private photos visible to friends
- 3 private photos visible to family
- 4 private photos visible to friends & family
- 5 completely private photos
- Filter results by media type. Possible values are
<photoset id="4" primary="2483" page="1" perpage="500" pages="1" total="2"> <photo id="2484" secret="123456" server="1" title="my photo" isprimary="0" /> <photo id="2483" secret="123456" server="1" title="flickr rocks" isprimary="1" /> </photoset>
1: Photoset not found
- The photoset id passed was not a valid photoset id.
2: User not found
100: Invalid API Key
- The API key passed was not valid or has expired.
105: Service currently unavailable
- The requested service is temporarily unavailable.
106: Write operation failed
- The requested operation failed due to a temporary issue.
111: Format "xxx" not found
- The requested response format was not found.
112: Method "xxx" not found
- The requested method was not found.
114: Invalid SOAP envelope
- The SOAP envelope send in the request could not be parsed.
115: Invalid XML-RPC Method Call
- The XML-RPC request document could not be parsed.
116: Bad URL found
- One or more arguments contained a URL that has been used for abuse on Flickr.