This method requires authentication with 'write' permission.
Note: This method requires an HTTP POST request.
- Your API application key. See here for more details.
- A title for the photoset.
- A description of the photoset. May contain limited html.
- The id of the photo to represent this set. The photo must belong to the calling user.
<photoset id="1234" url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/bees/sets/1234/" />
New photosets are automatically put first in the photoset ordering for the user. Use flickr.photosets.orderSets if you don't want the new set to appear first on the user's photoset list.
1: No title specified
- No title parameter was passed in the request.
2: Photo not found
- The primary photo id passed was not a valid photo id or does not belong to the calling user.
3: Can't create any more sets
- The user has reached their maximum number of photosets limit.
95: SSL is required
- SSL is required to access the Flickr API.
96: Invalid signature
- The passed signature was invalid.
97: Missing signature
- The call required signing but no signature was sent.
98: Login failed / Invalid auth token
- The login details or auth token passed were invalid.
99: User not logged in / Insufficient permissions
- The method requires user authentication but the user was not logged in, or the authenticated method call did not have the required permissions.
100: Invalid API Key
- The API key passed was not valid or has expired.
105: Service currently unavailable
- The requested service is temporarily unavailable.
106: Write operation failed
- The requested operation failed due to a temporary issue.
111: Format "xxx" not found
- The requested response format was not found.
112: Method "xxx" not found
- The requested method was not found.
114: Invalid SOAP envelope
- The SOAP envelope send in the request could not be parsed.
115: Invalid XML-RPC Method Call
- The XML-RPC request document could not be parsed.
116: Bad URL found
- One or more arguments contained a URL that has been used for abuse on Flickr.