Returns the comments for a photoset.
This method does not require authentication.
- Your API application key. See here for more details.
- The id of the photoset to fetch comments for.
<comments photoset_id="109722179"> <comment id="6065-109722179-72057594077818641" author="35468159852@N01" authorname="Rev Dan Catt" date_create="1141841470" permalink="http://www.flickr.com/photos/straup/109722179/#comment72057594077818641">Umm, I'm not sure, can I get back to you on that one?</comment> </comments>
1: Photoset not found.
- The photoset id was invalid.
100: Invalid API Key
- The API key passed was not valid or has expired.
105: Service currently unavailable
- The requested service is temporarily unavailable.
106: Write operation failed
- The requested operation failed due to a temporary issue.
111: Format "xxx" not found
- The requested response format was not found.
112: Method "xxx" not found
- The requested method was not found.
114: Invalid SOAP envelope
- The SOAP envelope send in the request could not be parsed.
115: Invalid XML-RPC Method Call
- The XML-RPC request document could not be parsed.
116: Bad URL found
- One or more arguments contained a URL that has been used for abuse on Flickr.