Add a photo to the end of an existing photoset.
This method requires authentication with 'write' permission.
Note: This method requires an HTTP POST request.
- Your API application key. See here for more details.
- The id of the photoset to add a photo to.
- The id of the photo to add to the set.
This method has no specific response - It returns an empty success response if it completes without error.
1: Photoset not found
- The photoset id passed was not the id of avalid photoset owned by the calling user.
2: Photo not found
- The photo id passed was not the id of a valid photo owned by the calling user.
3: Photo already in set
- The photo is already a member of the photoset.
10: Maximum number of photos in set
- A set has reached the upper limit for the number of photos allowed.
95: SSL is required
- SSL is required to access the Flickr API.
96: Invalid signature
- The passed signature was invalid.
97: Missing signature
- The call required signing but no signature was sent.
98: Login failed / Invalid auth token
- The login details or auth token passed were invalid.
99: User not logged in / Insufficient permissions
- The method requires user authentication but the user was not logged in, or the authenticated method call did not have the required permissions.
100: Invalid API Key
- The API key passed was not valid or has expired.
105: Service currently unavailable
- The requested service is temporarily unavailable.
106: Write operation failed
- The requested operation failed due to a temporary issue.
111: Format "xxx" not found
- The requested response format was not found.
112: Method "xxx" not found
- The requested method was not found.
114: Invalid SOAP envelope
- The SOAP envelope send in the request could not be parsed.
115: Invalid XML-RPC Method Call
- The XML-RPC request document could not be parsed.
116: Bad URL found
- One or more arguments contained a URL that has been used for abuse on Flickr.