This method does not require authentication.
- Your API application key. See here for more details.
- A comma-delimited list of ticket ids
<uploader> <ticket id="128" complete="1" photoid="2995" /> <ticket id="129" complete="0" /> <ticket id="130" complete="2" /> <ticket id="131" invalid="1" /> </uploader>
There is one
<ticket> element for each ticket id supplied. The
id attribute contains the corresponding ticket id. If the ticket wasn't found, the
invalid attribute is set. The status of the ticket is passed in the
status attribute; 0 means not completed, 1 means completed and 2 means the ticket failed (indicating there was a problem converting the file). When the status is 1, the photo id is passed in the
photoid attribute. The photo id can then be used as with the synchronous upload API.
100: Invalid API Key
- The API key passed was not valid or has expired.
105: Service currently unavailable
- The requested service is temporarily unavailable.
106: Write operation failed
- The requested operation failed due to a temporary issue.
111: Format "xxx" not found
- The requested response format was not found.
112: Method "xxx" not found
- The requested method was not found.
114: Invalid SOAP envelope
- The SOAP envelope send in the request could not be parsed.
115: Invalid XML-RPC Method Call
- The XML-RPC request document could not be parsed.
116: Bad URL found
- One or more arguments contained a URL that has been used for abuse on Flickr.