Set permissions for a photo.
This method requires authentication with 'write' permission.
Note: This method requires an HTTP POST request.
- Your API application key. See here for more details.
- The id of the photo to set permissions for.
- 1 to set the photo to public, 0 to set it to private.
- 1 to make the photo visible to friends when private, 0 to not.
- 1 to make the photo visible to family when private, 0 to not.
- who can add comments to the photo and it's notes. one of:
1: friends & family
- who can add notes and tags to the photo. one of:
0: nobody / just the owner
1: friends & family
<photoid secret="abcdef" originalsecret="abcdef">1234</photoid>
1: Photo not found
- The photo id passed was not a valid photo id of a photo belonging to the calling user.
2: Required arguments missing
- Some or all of the required arguments were not supplied.
95: SSL is required
- SSL is required to access the Flickr API.
96: Invalid signature
- The passed signature was invalid.
97: Missing signature
- The call required signing but no signature was sent.
98: Login failed / Invalid auth token
- The login details or auth token passed were invalid.
99: User not logged in / Insufficient permissions
- The method requires user authentication but the user was not logged in, or the authenticated method call did not have the required permissions.
100: Invalid API Key
- The API key passed was not valid or has expired.
105: Service currently unavailable
- The requested service is temporarily unavailable.
106: Write operation failed
- The requested operation failed due to a temporary issue.
111: Format "xxx" not found
- The requested response format was not found.
112: Method "xxx" not found
- The requested method was not found.
114: Invalid SOAP envelope
- The SOAP envelope send in the request could not be parsed.
115: Invalid XML-RPC Method Call
- The XML-RPC request document could not be parsed.
116: Bad URL found
- One or more arguments contained a URL that has been used for abuse on Flickr.