Return a list of your photos that have been recently created or which have been recently modified.
Recently modified may mean that the photo's metadata (title, description, tags) may have been changed or a comment has been added (or just modified somehow :-)
This method requires authentication with 'read' permission.
- Your API application key. See here for more details.
- A Unix timestamp or any English textual datetime description indicating the date from which modifications should be compared.
- A comma-delimited list of extra information to fetch for each returned record. Currently supported fields are:
- Number of photos to return per page. If this argument is omitted, it defaults to 100. The maximum allowed value is 500.
- The page of results to return. If this argument is omitted, it defaults to 1.
<photos page="1" pages="1" perpage="100" total="2"> <photo id="169885459" owner="35034348999@N01" secret="c85114c195" server="46" title="Doubting Michael" ispublic="1" isfriend="0" isfamily="0" lastupdate="1150755888" /> <photo id="85022332" owner="35034348999@N01" secret="23de6de0c0" server="41" title=""Do you think we're allowed to tape stuff to the walls?"" ispublic="1" isfriend="0" isfamily="0" lastupdate="1150564974" /> </photos>
Photos are sorted by their date updated timestamp, in descending order.
1: Required argument missing.
- Some or all of the required arguments were not supplied.
2: Not a valid date
- The date argument did not pass validation.
95: SSL is required
- SSL is required to access the Flickr API.
96: Invalid signature
- The passed signature was invalid.
97: Missing signature
- The call required signing but no signature was sent.
98: Login failed / Invalid auth token
- The login details or auth token passed were invalid.
99: User not logged in / Insufficient permissions
- The method requires user authentication but the user was not logged in, or the authenticated method call did not have the required permissions.
100: Invalid API Key
- The API key passed was not valid or has expired.
105: Service currently unavailable
- The requested service is temporarily unavailable.
106: Write operation failed
- The requested operation failed due to a temporary issue.
111: Format "xxx" not found
- The requested response format was not found.
112: Method "xxx" not found
- The requested method was not found.
114: Invalid SOAP envelope
- The SOAP envelope send in the request could not be parsed.
115: Invalid XML-RPC Method Call
- The XML-RPC request document could not be parsed.
116: Bad URL found
- One or more arguments contained a URL that has been used for abuse on Flickr.