Retrieves a list of EXIF/TIFF/GPS tags for a given photo. The calling user must have permission to view the photo.
This method does not require authentication.
- Your API application key. See here for more details.
- The id of the photo to fetch information for.
- The secret for the photo. If the correct secret is passed then permissions checking is skipped. This enables the 'sharing' of individual photos by passing around the id and secret.
<photo id="4424" secret="06b8e43bc7" server="2"> <exif tagspace="TIFF" tagspaceid="1" tag="271" label="Manufacturer"> <raw>Canon</raw> </exif> <exif tagspace="EXIF" tagspaceid="0" tag="33437" label="Aperture"> <raw>90/10</raw> <clean>f/9</clean> </exif> <exif tagspace="GPS" tagspaceid="3" tag="4" label="Longitude"> <raw>64/1, 42/1, 4414/100</raw> <clean>64° 42' 44.14"</clean> </exif> </photo>
<clean> element contains a pretty-formatted version of the tag where availabale.
1: Photo not found
- The photo id was either invalid or was for a photo not viewable by the calling user.
2: Permission denied
- The owner of the photo does not want to share EXIF data.
100: Invalid API Key
- The API key passed was not valid or has expired.
105: Service currently unavailable
- The requested service is temporarily unavailable.
106: Write operation failed
- The requested operation failed due to a temporary issue.
111: Format "xxx" not found
- The requested response format was not found.
112: Method "xxx" not found
- The requested method was not found.
114: Invalid SOAP envelope
- The SOAP envelope send in the request could not be parsed.
115: Invalid XML-RPC Method Call
- The XML-RPC request document could not be parsed.
116: Bad URL found
- One or more arguments contained a URL that has been used for abuse on Flickr.