Fetch a list of recent public photos from a users' contacts.
This method does not require authentication.
- Your API application key. See here for more details.
- The NSID of the user to fetch photos for.
- Number of photos to return. Defaults to 10, maximum 50. This is only used if
single_photois not passed.
- set as 1 to only show photos from friends and family (excluding regular contacts).
- Only fetch one photo (the latest) per contact, instead of all photos in chronological order.
- Set to 1 to include photos from the user specified by user_id.
- A comma-delimited list of extra information to fetch for each returned record. Currently supported fields are: license, date_upload, date_taken, owner_name, icon_server, original_format, last_update.
<photos> <photo id="2801" owner="12037949629@N01" secret="123456" server="1" username="Eric is the best" title="grease" /> <photo id="2499" owner="33853651809@N01" secret="123456" server="1" username="cal18" title="36679_o" /> <photo id="2437" owner="12037951898@N01" secret="123456" server="1" username="georgie parker" title="phoenix9_stewart" /> </photos>
1: User not found
- The user NSID passed was not a valid user NSID.
100: Invalid API Key
- The API key passed was not valid or has expired.
105: Service currently unavailable
- The requested service is temporarily unavailable.
106: Write operation failed
- The requested operation failed due to a temporary issue.
111: Format "xxx" not found
- The requested response format was not found.
112: Method "xxx" not found
- The requested method was not found.
114: Invalid SOAP envelope
- The SOAP envelope send in the request could not be parsed.
115: Invalid XML-RPC Method Call
- The XML-RPC request document could not be parsed.
116: Bad URL found
- One or more arguments contained a URL that has been used for abuse on Flickr.