This method does not require authentication.
- Your API application key. See here for more details.
- The NSID of the user to fetch groups for.
- Include public groups that require an invitation or administrator approval to join.
<groups> <group nsid="34427469792@N01" name="FlickrCentral" admin="0" eighteenplus="0" invitation_only="0" /> <group nsid="37114057624@N01" name="Cal's Test Group" admin="1" eighteenplus="0" invitation_only="1" /> <group nsid="34955637532@N01" name="18+ Group" admin="1" eighteenplus="1" invitation_only="0" /> </groups>
admin attribute indicates whether the user is an administrator of the group. The
eighteenplus attribute indicates if the group is visible to members over 18 only. The
invite_only attribute indicates whether a user can join the group without administrator approval.
1: User not found
- The user id passed did not match a Flickr user.
100: Invalid API Key
- The API key passed was not valid or has expired.
105: Service currently unavailable
- The requested service is temporarily unavailable.
106: Write operation failed
- The requested operation failed due to a temporary issue.
111: Format "xxx" not found
- The requested response format was not found.
112: Method "xxx" not found
- The requested method was not found.
114: Invalid SOAP envelope
- The SOAP envelope send in the request could not be parsed.
115: Invalid XML-RPC Method Call
- The XML-RPC request document could not be parsed.
116: Bad URL found
- One or more arguments contained a URL that has been used for abuse on Flickr.