Fetch recently used (or created) machine tags values.
This method does not require authentication.
- Your API application key. See here for more details.
- A namespace that all values should be restricted to.
- A predicate that all values should be restricted to.
- Only return machine tags values that have been added since this timestamp, in epoch seconds.
<values namespace="taxonomy" predicate="common" page="1" total="500" perpage="500" pages="1"> <value usage="4" namespace="taxonomy" predicate="common" first_added="1244232796" last_added="1244232796">maui chaff flower</value> </values>
100: Invalid API Key
- The API key passed was not valid or has expired.
105: Service currently unavailable
- The requested service is temporarily unavailable.
106: Write operation failed
- The requested operation failed due to a temporary issue.
111: Format "xxx" not found
- The requested response format was not found.
112: Method "xxx" not found
- The requested method was not found.
114: Invalid SOAP envelope
- The SOAP envelope send in the request could not be parsed.
115: Invalid XML-RPC Method Call
- The XML-RPC request document could not be parsed.
116: Bad URL found
- One or more arguments contained a URL that has been used for abuse on Flickr.