Return a list of unique predicates, optionally limited by a given namespace.
This method does not require authentication.
- Your API application key. See here for more details.
- Limit the list of predicates returned to those that have the following namespace.
- Number of photos to return per page. If this argument is omitted, it defaults to 100. The maximum allowed value is 500.
- The page of results to return. If this argument is omitted, it defaults to 1.
<predicates page="1" pages="1" total="3" perpage="500"> <predicate usage="20" namespaces="1">elbow</predicate> <predicate usage="52" namespaces="2">face</predicate> <predicate usage="10" namespaces="1">hand</predicate> </predicates>
1: Not a valid namespace
- Missing or invalid namespace argument.
100: Invalid API Key
- The API key passed was not valid or has expired.
105: Service currently unavailable
- The requested service is temporarily unavailable.
106: Write operation failed
- The requested operation failed due to a temporary issue.
111: Format "xxx" not found
- The requested response format was not found.
112: Method "xxx" not found
- The requested method was not found.
114: Invalid SOAP envelope
- The SOAP envelope send in the request could not be parsed.
115: Invalid XML-RPC Method Call
- The XML-RPC request document could not be parsed.
116: Bad URL found
- One or more arguments contained a URL that has been used for abuse on Flickr.