Returns a list of pool photos for a given group, based on the permissions of the group and the user logged in (if any).
This method does not require authentication.
- Your API application key. See here for more details.
- The id of the group who's pool you which to get the photo list for.
- A tag to filter the pool with. At the moment only one tag at a time is supported.
- The nsid of a user. Specifiying this parameter will retrieve for you only those photos that the user has contributed to the group pool.
- A comma-delimited list of extra information to fetch for each returned record. Currently supported fields are:
- Number of photos to return per page. If this argument is omitted, it defaults to 100. The maximum allowed value is 500.
- The page of results to return. If this argument is omitted, it defaults to 1.
<photos page="1" pages="1" perpage="1" total="1"> <photo id="2645" owner="12037949754@N01" title="36679_o" secret="a9f4a06091" server="2" ispublic="1" isfriend="0" isfamily="0" ownername="Bees / ?" dateadded="1089918707" /> </photos>
1: Group not found
- The group id passed was not a valid group id.
2: You don't have permission to view this pool
- The logged in user (if any) does not have permission to view the pool for this group.
3: Unknown user
- The user specified by user_id does not exist.
100: Invalid API Key
- The API key passed was not valid or has expired.
105: Service currently unavailable
- The requested service is temporarily unavailable.
106: Write operation failed
- The requested operation failed due to a temporary issue.
111: Format "xxx" not found
- The requested response format was not found.
112: Method "xxx" not found
- The requested method was not found.
114: Invalid SOAP envelope
- The SOAP envelope send in the request could not be parsed.
115: Invalid XML-RPC Method Call
- The XML-RPC request document could not be parsed.
116: Bad URL found
- One or more arguments contained a URL that has been used for abuse on Flickr.