Get information about a group.
This method does not require authentication.
- Your API application key. See here for more details.
- The NSID of the group to fetch information for.
- The path alias of the group. One of this or the group_id param is required
- The language of the group name and description to fetch. If the language is not found, the primary language of the group will be returned. Valid values are the same as in feeds.
<group id="34427465497@N01" iconserver="1" iconfarm="1" lang="en-us" ispoolmoderated="0"> <name>GNEverybody</name> <description>The group for GNE players</description> <members>69</members> <privacy>3</privacy> <throttle count="10" mode="month" remaining="3" /> <restrictions photos_ok="1" videos_ok="1" images_ok="1" screens_ok="1" art_ok="1" safe_ok="1" moderate_ok="0" restricted_ok="0" has_geo="0" /> </group>
1: Group not found
- The group NSID passed did not refer to a group that the calling user can see - either an invalid group is or a group that can't be seen by the calling user.
100: Invalid API Key
- The API key passed was not valid or has expired.
105: Service currently unavailable
- The requested service is temporarily unavailable.
106: Write operation failed
- The requested operation failed due to a temporary issue.
111: Format "xxx" not found
- The requested response format was not found.
112: Method "xxx" not found
- The requested method was not found.
114: Invalid SOAP envelope
- The SOAP envelope send in the request could not be parsed.
115: Invalid XML-RPC Method Call
- The XML-RPC request document could not be parsed.
116: Bad URL found
- One or more arguments contained a URL that has been used for abuse on Flickr.