This method does not require authentication.
- Your API application key. See here for more details.
- Pass in the group id to where the topic belongs. Can be NSID or group alias. Making this parameter optional for legacy reasons, but it is highly recommended to pass this in to get faster performance.
- The ID of the topic the post is in.
- The ID of the reply to fetch.
<wrapper><?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?> <rsp stat="ok"> <reply id="72157607082559968" author="30134652@N05" authorname="JAMAL'S ACCOUNT" is_pro="0" role="admin" iconserver="0" iconfarm="0" can_edit="1" can_delete="1" datecreate="1337975921" lastedit="0"> <message>...well, too bad.</message> </reply> </rsp></wrapper>
1: Topic not found
- The topic_id is invalid
2: Reply not found
- The reply_id is invalid
100: Invalid API Key
- The API key passed was not valid or has expired.
105: Service currently unavailable
- The requested service is temporarily unavailable.
106: Write operation failed
- The requested operation failed due to a temporary issue.
111: Format "xxx" not found
- The requested response format was not found.
112: Method "xxx" not found
- The requested method was not found.
114: Invalid SOAP envelope
- The SOAP envelope send in the request could not be parsed.
115: Invalid XML-RPC Method Call
- The XML-RPC request document could not be parsed.
116: Bad URL found
- One or more arguments contained a URL that has been used for abuse on Flickr.