This method does not require authentication.
- Your API application key. See here for more details.
- The gallery ID you are requesting information for.
- size of the primary photo
- size of the cover photos (excluding the primary photo)
- number of cover photos to fetch for galleries without a primary photo. Default is 6
- number of cover photos to fetch (excluding primary photo) for galleries with a primary photo. Default is 2.
<gallery id="6065-72157617483228192" url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/straup/galleries/72157617483228192" owner="35034348999@N01" primary_photo_id="292882708" date_create="1241028772" date_update="1270111667" count_photos="17" count_videos="0" primary_photo_server="112" primary_photo_farm="1" primary_photo_secret="7f29861bc4"> <title>Cat Pictures I've Sent To Kevin Collins</title> <description /> </gallery>
100: Invalid API Key
- The API key passed was not valid or has expired.
105: Service currently unavailable
- The requested service is temporarily unavailable.
106: Write operation failed
- The requested operation failed due to a temporary issue.
111: Format "xxx" not found
- The requested response format was not found.
112: Method "xxx" not found
- The requested method was not found.
114: Invalid SOAP envelope
- The SOAP envelope send in the request could not be parsed.
115: Invalid XML-RPC Method Call
- The XML-RPC request document could not be parsed.
116: Bad URL found
- One or more arguments contained a URL that has been used for abuse on Flickr.