Get suggestions for tagging people in photos based on the calling user's contacts.
This method requires authentication with 'read' permission.
- Your API application key. See here for more details.
- Number of contacts to return per page. If this argument is omitted, all contacts will be returned.
- The page of results to return. If this argument is omitted, it defaults to 1.
<rsp stat="ok"> <contacts page="1" pages="1" perpage="1000" total="1"> <contact nsid="30135021@N05" username="Hugo Haas" iconserver="1" iconfarm="1" realname="" friend="0" family="0" path_alias="" /> </contacts> </rsp>
95: SSL is required
- SSL is required to access the Flickr API.
96: Invalid signature
- The passed signature was invalid.
97: Missing signature
- The call required signing but no signature was sent.
98: Login failed / Invalid auth token
- The login details or auth token passed were invalid.
99: User not logged in / Insufficient permissions
- The method requires user authentication but the user was not logged in, or the authenticated method call did not have the required permissions.
100: Invalid API Key
- The API key passed was not valid or has expired.
105: Service currently unavailable
- The requested service is temporarily unavailable.
106: Write operation failed
- The requested operation failed due to a temporary issue.
111: Format "xxx" not found
- The requested response format was not found.
112: Method "xxx" not found
- The requested method was not found.
114: Invalid SOAP envelope
- The SOAP envelope send in the request could not be parsed.
115: Invalid XML-RPC Method Call
- The XML-RPC request document could not be parsed.
116: Bad URL found
- One or more arguments contained a URL that has been used for abuse on Flickr.