Returns a tree (or sub tree) of collections belonging to a given user. Note that the response values of `iconlarge` and `iconsmall` are defunct and will now return empty mosaic grids. For more information on how to use the new style of collection mosaics, go here.
This method does not require authentication.
- Your API application key. See here for more details.
- The ID of the collection to fetch a tree for, or zero to fetch the root collection. Defaults to zero.
- The ID of the account to fetch the collection tree for. Defaults to the calling user.
<collections> <collection id="12-72157594586579649" title="All My Photos" description="a collection" iconlarge="https://combo.staticflickr.com/pw/images/collection_default_l.gif" iconsmall="https://combo.staticflickr.com/pw/images/collection_default_s.gif"> <set id="92157594171298291" title="kitesurfing" description="a set" /> <set id="72157594247596158" title="faves" description="some favorites." /> </collection> </collections>A nested tree of collections, and the collections and sets they contain.
1: User not found
- The specified user could not be found.
2: Collection not found
- The specified collection does not exist.
100: Invalid API Key
- The API key passed was not valid or has expired.
105: Service currently unavailable
- The requested service is temporarily unavailable.
106: Write operation failed
- The requested operation failed due to a temporary issue.
111: Format "xxx" not found
- The requested response format was not found.
112: Method "xxx" not found
- The requested method was not found.
114: Invalid SOAP envelope
- The SOAP envelope send in the request could not be parsed.
115: Invalid XML-RPC Method Call
- The XML-RPC request document could not be parsed.
116: Bad URL found
- One or more arguments contained a URL that has been used for abuse on Flickr.