Get a list of configured blogs for the calling user.
This method requires authentication with 'read' permission.
- Your API application key. See here for more details.
- Optionally only return blogs for a given service id. You can get a list of from flickr.blogs.getServices().
<blogs> <blog id="73" name="Bloxus test" needspassword="0" url="http://remote.bloxus.com/" /> <blog id="74" name="Manila Test" needspassword="1" url="http://flickrtest1.userland.com/" /> </blogs>
needspassword attribute indicates whether a call to
flickr.blogs.postPhoto for this blog will require a password to be sent. When flickr has a password already stored,
needspassword is 0
95: SSL is required
- SSL is required to access the Flickr API.
96: Invalid signature
- The passed signature was invalid.
97: Missing signature
- The call required signing but no signature was sent.
98: Login failed / Invalid auth token
- The login details or auth token passed were invalid.
99: User not logged in / Insufficient permissions
- The method requires user authentication but the user was not logged in, or the authenticated method call did not have the required permissions.
100: Invalid API Key
- The API key passed was not valid or has expired.
105: Service currently unavailable
- The requested service is temporarily unavailable.
106: Write operation failed
- The requested operation failed due to a temporary issue.
111: Format "xxx" not found
- The requested response format was not found.
112: Method "xxx" not found
- The requested method was not found.
114: Invalid SOAP envelope
- The SOAP envelope send in the request could not be parsed.
115: Invalid XML-RPC Method Call
- The XML-RPC request document could not be parsed.
116: Bad URL found
- One or more arguments contained a URL that has been used for abuse on Flickr.