Exchange an auth token from the old Authentication API, to an OAuth access token. Calling this method will delete the auth token used to make the request.
This method does not require user authentication, but the request must be signed.
- Your API application key. See here for more details.
<auth> <access_token oauth_token="72157607082540144-8d5d7ea7696629bf" oauth_token_secret="f38bf58b2d95bc8b" /> </auth>
96: Invalid signature
- The passed signature was invalid.
97: Missing signature
- The call required signing but no signature was sent.
100: Invalid API Key
- The API key passed was not valid or has expired.
105: Service currently unavailable
- The requested service is temporarily unavailable.
106: Write operation failed
- The requested operation failed due to a temporary issue.
111: Format "xxx" not found
- The requested response format was not found.
112: Method "xxx" not found
- The requested method was not found.
114: Invalid SOAP envelope
- The SOAP envelope send in the request could not be parsed.
115: Invalid XML-RPC Method Call
- The XML-RPC request document could not be parsed.
116: Bad URL found
- One or more arguments contained a URL that has been used for abuse on Flickr.