Returns the credentials attached to an OAuth authentication token.
This method does not require user authentication, but the request must be signed.
- Your API application key. See here for more details.
- The OAuth authentication token to check.
<oauth> <token>72157627611980735-09e87c3024f733da</token> <perms>write</perms> <user nsid="1121451801@N07" username="jamalf" fullname="Jamal F" /> </oauth>
96: Invalid signature
- The passed signature was invalid.
97: Missing signature
- The call required signing but no signature was sent.
100: Invalid API Key
- The API key passed was not valid or has expired.
105: Service currently unavailable
- The requested service is temporarily unavailable.
106: Write operation failed
- The requested operation failed due to a temporary issue.
111: Format "xxx" not found
- The requested response format was not found.
112: Method "xxx" not found
- The requested method was not found.
114: Invalid SOAP envelope
- The SOAP envelope send in the request could not be parsed.
115: Invalid XML-RPC Method Call
- The XML-RPC request document could not be parsed.
116: Bad URL found
- One or more arguments contained a URL that has been used for abuse on Flickr.