Returns the auth token for the given frob, if one has been attached. This method call must be signed, and is deprecated in favour of OAuth.
This method does not require authentication.
- Your API application key. See here for more details.
- The frob to check.
<auth> <token>976598454353455</token> <perms>write</perms> <user nsid="12037949754@N01" username="Bees" fullname="Cal H" /> </auth>
perms can have values of
delete. For more information, see the Auth API spec.
108: Invalid frob
- The specified frob does not exist or has already been used.
96: Invalid signature
- The passed signature was invalid.
97: Missing signature
- The call required signing but no signature was sent.
100: Invalid API Key
- The API key passed was not valid or has expired.
105: Service currently unavailable
- The requested service is temporarily unavailable.
106: Write operation failed
- The requested operation failed due to a temporary issue.
111: Format "xxx" not found
- The requested response format was not found.
112: Method "xxx" not found
- The requested method was not found.
114: Invalid SOAP envelope
- The SOAP envelope send in the request could not be parsed.
115: Invalid XML-RPC Method Call
- The XML-RPC request document could not be parsed.
116: Bad URL found
- One or more arguments contained a URL that has been used for abuse on Flickr.