The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe.
i know this could be anywhere but here's a bit behind the place.. It was in one of the larger cemeteries in Prague, at least the size of one or two football fields. Lots of care & devotion I think, more than here. It was also February. I only made it about 1/2 way before I had to turn around & find someplace to warm up again.
Leigh Anthony DEHANEY, © 2005
This was a year that started a change in me I think.. I had about 3 "world" trips lined up with various friends at the time, all of which were scaled back and then eventually canceled.. I can't explain why, but just on a feeling I decided to go where *I* would go (even if it meant doing it by myself). At the time, it was one of scariest things I'd done. Now, I think to myself "Why'd I wait so long? Just imagine if I'd pulled of the band-aids 20 years earlier".
* The Year of the Volunteer by the UK government
* The World Year of Physics
* The International Year of the Eucharist in Catholicism.
* The Year of Cork City as European Capital of Culture.
* The Year of the Veteran in Canada.
* The Year of the Rooster (by the Chinese calendar).
* The Year of Discovery