mile in these shoes
i got a pair of TOMS the other day. and then i sent a pair to a kid in haiti. i like the idea of buying stuff that helps other people out. i wanted a new pair of shoes, but some kids NEED a new pair of shoes. so i like that i can help out like that. it's just an awesome idea.
also, justine tagged me (and picked out the top picture :D). so once again. ten more facts.
1. hablo un poco de español. voy a clase en my colegio y recibí una A en mi primero examen! (i botched that, didn't i?)
2. i'm experimenting with new lenses.
3. i'm going to western this weekend to see my best friends :D i'm excited.
4. i just finished a book, and i'm reading two more right now. i'm on a roll.
5. i turn 19 in less than two weeks!
6. i'm doing pretty well in college so far... i think....
7. i want another tattoo supah bad.
8. everyone around me is getting sick and i hope my immune system is stronger than their's.
9. i did tai chi today. it was hilarious.
10. i'm seriously out of facts guys. haha.
RANDOMLY TAGGING PEOPLE.