Like Nowhere Else
I haven't been everywhere by any means, but this place is hands down my favorite. Colorado's Great Sand Dunes National Park features mountains of sand oddly plunked in the middle of a massive flat valley/basin. They are just so inexplicably...there.
Typically I like to camp overnight in the dunes themselves. Its quite an experience. Unfortunately on this trip I was chased out by a storm. Having been blown away in a tent there before, I had no intention of taking on mother nature. Oh well. got a fun hike and some cool pics out of it.
This photo is in 70 groups
- Photographer's Choice~Hall of Fame (Invitation) 22,443 items
- The StockYard - For Creative Commons Images/Textures Only 7,817 items
- Backgrounds ONLY [ NO copyright images, please ] 1,233 items
- 100%PERFECT 301,384 items
-  Photos of the other world  154,604 items
- ***A Place For Great Photographers*** Level 1 Please Award 3 323,348 items