Mono Lake Old Marina Tufa
On the west end of Mono Lake, in California's Eastern High Sierra, below the Visitor's Center is the area called the Old Marina Tufa. The US Forest Service has just completed a new boardwalk in this area. So if you visit, you can get to this beautiful site without getting your boots soaking wet. The birds in this section of the lake can be very numerous.
As you can see, I was blessed with an incredible sky the afternoon I visited.
This photo is in 16 groups
- Artistic and High Quality Shots (ADMIN INVITE ) award 5 10,570 items
- Artistic Expressions - Invited Images Only 58,353 items
- INTERESTING SHOT ●Add 1 - Award or Invite 3● 15,102 items
- **Images for the Little Prince Post 1 award 3 42,433 items
- LANDSCAPES DREAMS -Please comment on two (2)!!! 370,215 items
- The Light Painters Society 421,055 items
This photo is in 1 album
- Mono Lake 44 items