ionic cinema golders green in 2003

    Newer Older

    opened in 1973 by architect george coles, closed in the late 90's and has been derelict ever since, the auditorium is still sitting there, but the ground floor is now an enlarged entrance for sainsburys
    built on the site of the original ionic cinema (1913 to 1972)

    keyboard shortcuts: previous photo next photo L view in light box F favorite < scroll film strip left > scroll film strip right ? show all shortcuts