Old Parish Church - Weston, VT
This church is just across the street from where we are staying.
Caught it on a beautiful night a few weeks ago. It sure doesn't look like this now.
Weston is a great little Vermont town and the home of the Vermont Country Store, the retail store founded in 1946 by the Orton family, and still going strong.
This photo is in 11 groups
- I Saw The Light! Lighting, Shadows, Light Painting, HDR PT1/CT1 186,548 items
- **ALL KINDS OF BEAUTY** (Moderated! NO MODELS!) 319,020 items
- Beautiful Capture 3,470,518 items
- FlickrToday (only 1 pic per day) 5,849,261 items
- PEOPLE WHO JUST LIKE TO TAKE PHOTOS 215,472 items
- New England Photo 65,235 items