new icn messageflickr-free-ic3d pan white
Harrow and Wealdstone Station | by wirewiper
Back to album

Harrow and Wealdstone Station

Harrow and Wealdstone Station was rebuilt in 1912 as part of the work on the "Watford New Line". The Stanmore Branch trains terminated in their own dedicated platform, no. 7, seen here closest to the camera. Access to the line was via Harrow Goods Yard to the north-west of the station.

1,525 views
0 faves
0 comments
Taken on May 18, 2010