Site of Belmont Station
In 1932 a simple wooden halt was built north of the point where Kenton Lane crossed the railway. When built it was in the middle of open countryside, but within five years it was surrounded by suburbia and had been rebuilt as an island platform, with two faces and a signalbox. The station closed on 4th October 1964, services north of here having ceased some time previously. The buildings and track disappeared soon after but the remains of the platform survived into the 1970s. Looking south towards Harrow.