GDPR: 68 Obligations of the Controller
The mindmap shows the obligations a controller has to fulfil under the General Data Protection Regulation. These are
- finding a legal basis for processing personal data
- obeying the data protection principles
- fulfilling data subject's rights
- doing risk assessments
- implement technical and organisational measures
- fulfilling information and communication obligations
- demonstrating compliance (and therefore documenting everything)
and much more...
If you count each of these obligations, you might count 68 obligations.