It was originally constructed in 1916 to serve all 15 railroads operating in Macon at the time, with over 100 arrivals every day. Recently NewTown Macon completed a 5 Million dollar renovation of the building, which now houses government offices and special events such as weddings.
This photo also appears in
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous photo → next photo L view in light box F favorite < scroll film strip left > scroll film strip right ? show all shortcuts