new icn messageflickr-free-ic3d pan white
Harpsichord Ruckers Taskin | by William Horn
Back to photostream

Harpsichord Ruckers Taskin

Harpsichord after Johannes Ruckers (Antwerp 1637) and Pascal Taskin (Paris 1788). The original harpsichord is located in the Musical Instrument Museum in Castello Sforzesco, Milan.

Built by WILLIAM HORN, Brescia 2011.

1,402 views
1 fave
0 comments
Taken on March 11, 2010