3d pan white

Original Gilmore Bank Building

Built in 1955 and located on 3rd Street, the Gilmore Bank Building was considered architecturally and historically significant within the preservation community, but it was destroyed for The Grove shopping center in the early 2000s. The bank relocated to a new building on Fairfax.

2 faves
1 comment
Taken on March 14, 2009