Dane County Courthouse
Exterior view of the Dane County Courthouse, the second on that site at 207 West Main Street. A streetcar is in front of the arched entrance. The building was erected in 1885 and razed in 1958.
For more information about this image, click here:
To browse a featured gallery of One Family's Love Affair with Photography click here:
Did You Know?
The Wisconsin Historical Society produces giclée print reproductions made from high-resolution scans of original source material from its holdings. Custom orders are printed on matte or semigloss papers using large format printers and archival pigmented inks. All print sale proceeds directly benefit the acquisition, preservation and maintenance of the physical and online collections.
This image is issued by the Wisconsin Historical Society. Commercial use of the image requires written permission from the staff of the Division of Library-Archives. The image should not be significantly altered through conventional or electronic means. Images altered beyond standard cropping and resizing require further negotiation with a staff member. The user is responsible for all issues of copyright.