new icn messageflickr-free-ic3d pan white
the cabins at Captain Charlie's Station | by WHQR
Back to photostream

the cabins at Captain Charlie's Station

From the historical marker:

 

Named for the 1st lighthouse keeper -- Charles Swan, who lived here from 1903-1933. Four dwellings, the smallest of which was a shed. Abandoned after the deactivation of the lighthouse in 1958. Near the foundations of the Cape Fear Lighthouse.

873 views
0 faves
0 comments
Taken on November 10, 2006