Week in Review Jan 19-25
1. Happy Socks! They make me happy. Especially when this winter weather is so gloomy.
2. I know how to tickle just a FEW of those ivories.
3. Mommy got some alone time to shop! WHEEE! (Dressing room portrait.)
4.Such a serious pose. haha! One of my newest creations: Vintage Button Floral Brooches!
5. YAY for fun surprise goodies! This is Melvin the Mushroom. He's a handcarved stamp from my Etsy BFF Beck (daisychains)
6. Car Wash Buddies. (Me-n-Tia)
7. Spent most of the week making button-y things.
8. I'm getting serious about getting organized. Cute weekly planner.
9. Made Altoid First Aid kits with my Daisy girls on Wed. night at church.
10. Tinkering it up with my wee one.
11. I'll never tire of making edible jewelry.
12. French Toast. Nummmy!!!
13. On our way to do some evening shopping. Cupcake window art.