It was her birthday today...
It was my friends- daughters birthday party today-my friend is so creative and does some of the cutest things, so I wanted to share some with you. And you will recognize her daughter-I've done alot of images of her.
1. she had white table cloths with burlap table runners that she made-white vases with baby's breath and angels
2. she found cheap trays and painted them- then wrote on them with chalk for the tea and lemonade
3. she found an old frame and painted it- then wrote Happy Birthday on it
4. She found Mens shirts on clearance and asked her mom to make all the little girls aprons with white ribbons to tie them-so cute-wish I had gotten a shot of them before they were handed out.
5. she let them decorate heart shaped sugar cookies with all kinds of goodies-see the top right image
6. she had heart shaped brownies-plates-napkins and rice krispie treats-which is where the candle went to make her birthday wish
7. she made cake pops and heart shaped candy on a stick-chocolate covered strawberries-got the strawberries from a local farmer (we have alot of strawberry stands here-well until it gets hot)
8. all the kids got a little treat bag with the makings for a candy heart necklace which they all had fun making even the boys and a little gum ball machine-some things were bought on clearance at Valentines Day.
9. they took wood slats and nailed them together painted it white and then put the hearts on it-it was the back drop for the goodie table
Her theme was country and hearts-all the kids had a great time and it was so cute-my friend is super creative and does everything on a budget and she repurposes as much as she can.
I get the fun of photographing the events which I love doing.....and she will hate me for putting her picture in here but I think she's beautiful no matter what-even at the end of a long weekend and exhaustion.....